Now I know many of you who came along to the Champs "Caught The Blues and Smooth Bug". We have already announced that our next Champs will be on the 12th to the 14th of February 2016. But that's a long way away. So here are a couple of suggestions for Blues Comps and Events that you should consider looking at. In Date order.
European Blues Invasion runs from the 19th and 21st June https://www.facebook.com/events/344748909058412/ You will find a considerable number of your fellow competitors attending plus a large smattering of your Judges
Ceroc Brean Sands is a weekender from 9th to the 11th October that features the European Neo Blues Champs. A full weekender for you. https://www.facebook.com/events/330276097157469/
Crystal Blues https://www.facebook.com/events/331420280372303/ takes place at the end of October and is Run by Sara White. An annual event you will almost certainly find people you know attending.
I look forward to seeing you at some of these. So go out and enjoy your Blues and as I find more events and Classes for you to think about I will post them here.

No comments:
Post a Comment