"It's Getting damned close"
Second to last meeting today to look at entries and figures and it's all OK. Just the inevitable last few entries that will come in over the next week or so that will have to be slotted in. Guys being a bit slow as always, but they will come around. I mean there are beautiful women waiting to be danced with. Several categories close to full and Lucky dip with a fabulous selection of dancers of all abilities really taking shape
I have spent this evening reviewing lots and lots of music. Still a few tunes to be chosen for the competitions, but I have in my mind what I want for each category. And I have this Saturday to test a few of them out in the second room at Snickers. 5 hours of Blues music of all kinds to play. t https://www.facebook.com/events/1565680143646787/
I am pretty sure we are going to have 3 nights and 2 days of great competition and freestyle dancing.
If your still sitting on the fence then don't miss out. Check out the details of the event at http://curlywurlyevents.com/blues-.php. You will kick yourself if you miss out on the first one. If you want more info then you can always get more info From Lisa on text: 07763 134026
email: curlywurlysunday@virginmedia.com
email: curlywurlysunday@virginmedia.com

No comments:
Post a Comment