In less than 24 hours we will open the doors to the venue for the Pre Champs freestyle. Just about everything we can think of is ready. But. Well, we have never done anything like this before so who knows what the next 3 days will bring. We have put together a great team of local dancers together to help us. The venue are right behind us. The judges are ready and waiting and heavy on discussion on a forum you cannot see here. But I know they are looking forward to the task ahead. Having looked through the entry list we have some amazing dancers from far and wide. They range from the new to the Blues and Smooth dance styles up to some very experienced dancers. All in the same room.
There are medals to be won and some very interesting.. well,l I am not calling them trophies. Wait till you get one handed to you. They are different.
So at 8pm tomorrow we open the doors for a freestyle evening of great tunes in 2 rooms. Then Saturday at 10.30 you get your numbers and at 11pm it begins. The full competition schedule is available on a previous blog. I have the music for your competitions sorted. Well I think I have!!!!! Saturday night freestyle and Sunday more competitions culminating in a Jack and Jill and the a BIG chill down on Sunday night.
Lisa and I really hope you enjoy yourselves. Come along to have fun and enjoy the weekend. The next blog will be Saturday night when I can tell you about the first days competitions and all it's winners. Nervous. No not me. I have always had this facial twitch.
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment